Have you ever cried while praying? Actually cried out loud? I don’t know of many who admit to it, but lot of people in scripture do so. Maybe it is a difference in cultures: people of Middle East (both ancient and modern), tend to be more demonstrative than do Westerners. In this study, we have our first encounter in the Bible with someone who cries as she prays to God.
Want to support this project and receive benefits in return, for as little as $2?
Click here to learn more.
- Renewing your faith through prayer and physical acts (Neh 8.6)
- Podcast – Prayer and the Surprising Acts of God (Ezra 1.3)
- Pray Continually and Do Your Job (New 6.9, 14)
- The benefits of joining the Praying Through the Bible project
- A new era for Praying Through the Bible—more for you and chance to contribute
- Praying about your past (Neh 5.19)