Volume 3 of Praying Through the Bible is available in paperback and for Kindle. Covering the 51 prayers in the four books, from the time of King David through the fall of Jerusalem, each chapter contains an exploration of the background of the prayer, a discussion of its meaning, and an application for your own prayers.
Want to support this project and receive benefits in return, for as little as $2?
Click here to learn more.
- Renewing your faith through prayer and physical acts (Neh 8.6)
- Podcast – Prayer and the Surprising Acts of God (Ezra 1.3)
- Pray Continually and Do Your Job (New 6.9, 14)
- The benefits of joining the Praying Through the Bible project
- A new era for Praying Through the Bible—more for you and chance to contribute
- Praying about your past (Neh 5.19)