This prayer by King Solomon at the dedication of the Temple provides an excellent model for the richness available in the practice of prayer. Blessings, petition, intercession with elements of thanksgiving, admonition—all with a poetic sense of structure and wording.
Want to support this project and receive benefits in return, for as little as $2?
Click here to learn more.
- Renewing your faith through prayer and physical acts (Neh 8.6)
- Podcast – Prayer and the Surprising Acts of God (Ezra 1.3)
- Pray Continually and Do Your Job (New 6.9, 14)
- The benefits of joining the Praying Through the Bible project
- A new era for Praying Through the Bible—more for you and chance to contribute
- Praying about your past (Neh 5.19)